(click photo to enlarge)
Chairs facing each other on each side of the church allow the congregation to see and hear one another during the liturgy. Photo by Dan Morgan.
Portraits of David, Moses, Abraham, Isaac and Mary Magdalene carved in limestone grace the four corners of the altar, linking the covenants, old and new. Photo by Dan Morgan.
The Kinkoph-Becker Memorial Organ has been in the quoir loft at St. Peter since 1972. Photo by Dan Morgan.
St. Peter with the key to the Holy Gates of Heaven. One of three original statues in the church, carved in the 1860s by an Ohio craftsman. Photograph By Dan Morgan.
Madonna and Child, made in Munich, Germany around 1865. One of just three of the original statues remaining inside St. Peter Chuch. Photgraph by Dan Morgan.